Tighter blood sugar control. More energy. Better quality of life. Reduced risk of heart disease and nerve damage. Decreased or eliminated medications.
They are all possible with simple lifestyle changes.
My new e-book, The Heart Healthy Lifestyle: The Prevention and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes, gives you basic lifestyle changes that have provided all of the stated benefits in research and real-life application.
If you are worried about developing type 2 diabetes, you can adopt the recommendations in this e-book to make sure you never develop it. If you have type 2 diabetes, then you will find basic answers for controlling your blood sugar within a healthy range while decreasing the risk of developing other diabetic side effects.
The Prevention and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes does not read like a regular book. It isn't a plan that requires complete adherence. Rather, it is a buffet of ideas. Just like a buffet, you will fill your plate with whatever options look most appealing to you.
- Ideas for eating, exercising, and other lifestyle changes that will improve blood sugar within a month
- Real life success stories of Tammy, a pre-diabetic, and Mark, a full-blown diabetic, and how they used some of the featured ideas to return their blood sugar levels to healthy ranges while reducing neuropathy, fatigue, and achieving a weight loss over 50 lbs.
- Recommendations based on 54 references, including 52 scientific studies
- Specifics on the smallest amount needed to make big changes (i.e. 30 minutes of exercise/week)
- How to combat diabetes while watching TV and talking on the phone (without being distracted!)
The Heart Healthy Lifestyle: The Prevention and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes will be published on Thursday, August 15th. More details will be announced in the upcoming weeks!
Post a Comment